What We Like
- All baked products are Kosher certified and contain no artificial additives or preservatives
- VitaMixes allow you to bake low-cal VitaMuffins and VitaBrownies in your own oven
- Products have a high-convenience factor for eating on the go
What We Don’t Like
- Short shelf life; pre-packaged baked goods must be stored in the freezer and thawed/warmed before eating
- It may be hard for some dieters to leave the chocolaty snacks behind when trying to prepare food on their own
- When shipping costs are factored in, the cost of Vitalicious snack supplements may be prohibitive
How the Vitalicious Diet Works
Vitalicious is an alternative snack program that helps dieters maintain portion control. It offers a variety of 100-calroie serving baked goods that are low in fat and high in fiber and nutrients. A typical snack serving contains 100% of the recommended daily adult requirements of many vitamins and minerals such as folic acid, niacin, iron, calcium, and vitamins A, B, C, and E.
The Vitalicious product line consists of muffins, muffin tops, brownies, mini cakes, and English muffin style buns fortified with fiber to keep you feeling full between meals or when used as a meal replacement. Craving satisfying flavors include Deep Chocolate, Fudgy Peanut Butter, Golden Corn, and Banana Nut among others.
When supplementing with Vitalicious snacks, dieters need to ensure they also follow a balanced diet that includes protein, dairy, fruits, and vegetables. As a means of snacking healthy, Vitalicious will appeal to busy dieters looking for portable, tasty food that travels well.
What Experts Say About the Vitalicious Diet
- Dr. Oz’s superfast slim-down plan—Vitalicious’ Deep Chocolate Vita Top muffin made Dr. Oz’s snack list as part of a Mediterranean-style diet featured in the April 2011 issue of Good Housekeeping. Good Housekeeping.
- Comparing brownies-to-brownies—Hungry Girl says it’s important for dieters not to deprive themselves and touts the VitaBrownie on Extra where you can see a side by side comparison to regular brownies. Extra.
- Instant breakfast success—Vitalicious Banana Nut Vita Tops got a mention in the March 2011 issue of Women’s World as a quick and satisfying breakfast. Women’s World.
- Fitness Magazine editor’s favorite—As a chocolate-fix, assistant editor for Fitness says that the Deep Chocolate Vita Muffins are a must have go-to snack. Fitness.
Tips for Success
- Be sure to check out the helpful fitness tips on the Vitalicious website
- Use the shipping calculator tool to help you compare shipping costs when placing your order
- You qualify for free shipping when you buy in bulk and order $175 worth of product, but make sure you have the freezer space to store your Vitalicious goodies
- If you’re on Facebook, you can join the “NewsBites from the Vitatitian” group for access to a host of informative nutrition related questions and answers
- Bring a Vitalicious snack to work to avoid vending machine temptation
Save Money on the Vitalicious Diet
ShedYourWeight.com continually monitors Vitalicious promotions to bring you valuable, money saving coupons as soon as they’re available. Offers change and they sometimes expire quickly. Be sure to take advantage of the deals you find here before they’re gone.
- 5% OFF-Vitalicious.com- Use coupon code WCJYT3YYT Expires 12/31/2012
- FREE SHIPPING on $175 at Vitalicious- Use Coupon Code: VITAFREESHIP
Advertising Partner of Vitalicious
Looking to compare diet plans? ShedYourWeight.com is your source for reliable information. We’ve conducted thorough fact-based reviews of the most popular diet plans in the country. Read more diet plan reviews here.