If you want to get a toned body you will have to put in some serious effort. Indeed, you need motivation, will and a regular workout routine combined with proper diet.
Steps to follow to get a toned body:
1. When you choose an exercise program, seek to cover all major muscle groups. Buy an exercise device that will help you work out as many muscle groups as possible. Numerous times, these devices are more effective and cheap in comparison to a subscription to the gym.
2. Keep in mind that it is impossible to lose weight only on certain portions of the body. You can, indeed, work certain parts of your body more than other parts, but you will not be happy unless you get rid of excess fat from the entire body. That is the key to getting a toned body.
4. Burn more calories than you consume. Any type of activity, from vacuuming the house to a daily run after the bus, helps you burn calories and it helps you create a caloric deficit that results in loss of fat. Fat loss helps you discover muscles that were previously hidden from you.
5. Remember that losing 2 pounds means a deficit of 3500 calories. Reducing the consumption of calories or increasing physical activity levels resulting in the burning of 500 calories a day results in about a pound lost per week. It would be ideal to keep a record of the caloric intake and the amount of calories burned.
6. Include cardio exercises into your program. Aerobic exercise will increase the number of calories burned and you will increase endurance.
Little tricks to help you get a toned body faster:
• Power exercises create a calorie afterburner effect, meaning that your body continues to burn calories at a rapid pace even after you stopped the exercises.
• A diet without an exercise program will not help you lose body fat. It is possible to look thin, but your body fat to maintain at the levels before beginning the diet.
• If you know you have certain conditions that prevent you to following an exercise program, it would be better if you discuss this with your doctor.