There’s a special event in 2-3 weeks and you need to lose 15 pounds fast. A business or a family party at which you just have to look fabulous and sexy. There is no need to stress yourself. Losing 15 pounds is doable if you set your mind to it. And I am here to help you too, offering the best weight loss tips possible. Here’s the only sure way that will show you how to lose 15 pounds, short of starving yourself:
- get a good exercise plan, it can be crucial to your success. You should give a try to the best exercises to lose weight quickly.
- don’t drink any alcohol. It will set your back or in a happier scenario just slow you down, because it constricts the blood vessels, slowing the metabolism considerably.
- give up bread, cakes, cookies etc. All bake goods (especially the sweet ones) will hinder your effort. M ostly because of their east content, and their high caloric content.
- replace bread with cheese. This will enhance your food’s taste and assure you a good calcium dose.
- give up fast foods, fried foods and semi prepared foods (salami, hot dogs, pastrami, etc)
- give up on sugar (either replace it with bee’s honey or give it up all together. Although sugar may seem like it accelerates your metabolism, it only lasts for a short period of time. In the end sugar actually slows your metabolism allowing fat to pile up)
- replace fizzy drinks with still mineral water.
- give up coffee (I know it may seem like cruel and unusual punishment, but the same energy you get from a cup of coffee you can get from a tenth of a cup of green tea)
- eat all your vegetables raw, steamed or in a dairy sauce.
- limit your fat intake: Try to limit your butter and margarine intake. Most butter and margarine on the market contain trans-fats, which are harmful for your body and your quick weight loss diet plan. But you can replace them with butter or margarine with a high omega 3 fatty acid content which will stimulate you metabolism, lower your blood pressure, strengthen your heart, and prolong your life. If you want to lose 15 pounds in 2 weeks you will have to stay away from fatty foods.
- DON’T EAT POTATOES OF ANY KIND( if you do accidentally eat something with a little potatoes in it, don’t panic, just get something else to eat and continue your diet, just don’t let it happen again)
- try to keep your caloric intake with 500 calories lower than normal
- eat your food separately. This will help the digestive process to better absorb the nutrients in them and burn more fat.
So this is pretty much it, in a nut shell. Just follow this diet for 2-3 weeks and you will lose 15 pounds immediately… well almost immediately(it will take about 3-4 days for the first results to show, but you will lose 15 pounds in 2 weeks or 3 depending on how much effort you do at losing weight).