Here are some ideas for a healthy and nutritious breakfast that will fill you up with energy and joy of living:
- -cereals with milk or yogurt are great. You can add pieces of apple, peaches, raisins, dates, figs, pineapple, kiwi for a fabulous taste. Cereals are rich in carbohydrates and few fats, giving you the energy you need to be in the best shape all day long. The fibers from the cereals help your digestion and bowel movements. The milk or yogurt is fill of proteins and it gives you almost half of your daily portion of calcium.
- -it is good to feat fruits in the morning because they are full of healthy vitamins and minerals.
- -yogurt with fruit pieces. You can choose from apples, peaches, bananas, strawberries, oranges, pineapple, kiwi.
- -a shake made out of your preferred fruits. You blend the fruits together. If you aren’t following a weight loss diet you can add a raw egg yolk, sour cream, raisins, nuts, figs, dates…
- -one glass of fresh juice and a banana.
- -boiled eggs with cheese, wholegrain bread, tomatoes, salad.
- -a cold steak with whole wheat bread and salad.
- -kids should eat for breakfast: cereals, milk, yogurt, fruits, boiled eggs, fresh juice, cheeses. You can sweeten the milk using honey. Avoid using sugar or sugary foods when possible.
- -10 to 20 minutes before eating breakfast drink one glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice.
- -for breakfast you can drink one cup of green tea with lemon juice in it. It is a great tonic, full of vitamins and it doesn’t have any noxious side effects. Green tea also give you energy and slows down the aging process. Green tea has many health benefits. If you like coffee it is recommended to drink it with milk but only after you have eaten something. To sweeten the coffee use brown sugar of honey. You should know the health effects and benefits of coffee. Make a conscious choice between coffee or green tea.
For more information find out Why breakfast is the most important meal of the day for your metabolism