1) Give up on headed salad for simple salad. Normal salad has more vitamins and minerals such as: vitamin A, C, B1, B2, calcium and potassium. Also it has more fibers.
2) Eat brown rice instead of white rice. Naturally, brown rice has more fibers and riboflavin(vitamin B2) and less sugar then white rice. It’s digested slower and is more filling. Give up white bread for whole bread. Whole bread and seeded bread have more fibers, iron and potassium. Slice for slice, they’re more filling and satisfying then white bread.
3) Drink a lot of teas: black, green tea and other plant teas, instead of mineral water. These teas contain antioxidants and substances which help your general health. Unlike sodas in teas you can control the sugar content.
4) Choose whole cereal and wheat cereal instead of those with high sugar content. Natural wheat cereal has more protein, fibers, calcium, iron, vitamin A, B1, B2 and B3 than semi prepared cereal. On the other hand, they have less sugar, are digested slower and are much more filling. So you’ll have more energy during the day and you won’t be hungry as fast. Whole grain cereals are awesome and super healthy.
5) Pick soy milk over cow milk. Soy milk doesn’t have cholesterol or hormones and has low saturated fat content. Also it has substances which help health and calcium, vitamin D and B6 absorption and that of some antioxidants such as: vitamin A, C and E.
6) Have natural fruit sherbet instead of ice-cream. Unprocessed fruit don’t have cholesterol and have more fibers. They’re also filled with antioxidants (vitamin A and C) and contain substances beneficial to health.