If you want to change the way your body looks, you will need to eliminate excessive fat while keeping (or even increasing) your muscle mass. The 6 pack abs diet is all about what to eat and what to not eat to get a nice looking abdomen.
Getting a great looking abdomen is all about having a good and healthy lifestyle. That is the big secret. Follow these simple 6 pack abs diet tips to get a correct start toward getting a flat belly fast and six pack abs:
- Never put your body on the defensive by skipping meals, drastically lowering your caloric intake or by following strange diets. These mistakes will only tell your body that it needs to keep it’s fat deposits.
- Don’t blame genes, but rather think about your way of life and about how active you are. Slight changes in diet and in daily routine can make all the difference for your body.
- Get rid of fatty food slowly, but forever.
- Control your glucose level by having frequent small meal throughout the day.
- Only eat good fats. Essential fats can be found in beans, cereal, seeds and nuts. Also (extra-virgin) olive oil is better than most vegetable oils. Keep your fat level at 10-15% of your total calorie intake level
- Keep to carbohydrates with a low glycemic level- oatmeal and sweet potatoes are two such examples.
- Love fibers-they help you in transforming food to energy, helps your body functions and they make you feel full- so you won’t want a second helping.
- Eat for what you’re about to do- not for what you’ve just done. For example if your lunch break is at 12 o’clock, and your workout is at 17 o’clock, a noon snack will give you enough energy to exercise.
- Add some strength training to your workout. Weights help you maintain muscle tissue. And muscles need more calories than fat- so the more the better.
- Never drink less than half a gallon of water per day.
- Say goodbye to salty food. Losing weight and physical shape aren’t achieved over night, but they offer long term health. That’s why you should wait for the changes patiently and remind yourself that you will obtain them in time. Getting 6 pack abs won’t happen overnight but if you set it as a goal you will make it.
If you follow this simple 6 pack abs diet rules you will get to enjoy the toned belly that you have always desired. It is simple and I know you can do it.
You should also check out: